BENEFITS OF VISITING DAIRYTECH 2024
WHY VISIT DAIRYTECH 2022?
Russia's only international exhibition encompassing the full range of equipment for milk processing and dairy production
Every year DairyTech showcases over 200 leading equipment manufacturers from across the dairy industry. As a key industry event, the show attracts professionals from dairy processing and production businesses looking to source new products and do business with manufacturers and suppliers.
Visiting DairyTech 2024 allows you to:
- find new suppliers among more than 200 exhibitors, leading Russian and international manufacturers and distributors;
- negotiate with new partners and strengthen cooperation with existing ones;
- compare offers and choose the best for your business;
- discuss individual procurement conditions directly;
- discover the full range of equipment for milk processing and dairy production under one roof, saving you time and money.
In 2024 DairyTech will take place for the 22th year
The exhibition's authority, proven over the years, and the trust of our exhibitors and visitors confirms the effectiveness and reliability of DairyTech as a platform for finding new partners and choosing equipment and materials for your business.
AT DAIRYTECH YOU CAN:
- find equipment and materials for your company stable growth
- find new supplier
- meet current partners
- 525 delegates
- 61 speakers
- 9 events
HIGH QUALITY SERVICE:
- online exhibitor list
- interactive plan
- route planner
PRIMARY MILK PROCESSING EQUIPMENT
- Milking and cooling equipment
- Tanks and capacitive equipment
DAIRY PRODUCTION TECHNOLOGY & EQUIPMENT
- Equipment and technologies for whole fermented milk production for cottage cheese and curd production
PACKAGING, FILLING AND BOTTLING EQUIPMENT
- Water treatment and purification equipment
- Filling and capping equipment
DairyTech is accompanied by an exciting business programme, designed for a wide range of industry professionals: senior managers, professionals in quality issues, technologists, engineers and marketing experts.
Key topics include the most relevant industry issues: dairy export development, global and local consumption trends, innovations for dairy manufacturers and processors, quality issues, technical regulation, marking, measures against falsification, raw milk control, and membrane technologies.