DairyTech 2024 in 9 facts
Explore more about DairyTech 2024 in 9 facts and attend the exhibition for free!
Just a few months to go until the opening of DairyTech, the 22nd International exhibition of equipment for milk and dairy production — the only exhibition in Russia showcasing equipment, technologies, and services across the entire value chain of the dairy industry: from production, processing of raw materials and dairy ingredients, to packaging and transportation of finished products.
- Date: 24–26.01.2024
- Venue: Russia, Moscow, Crocus Expo International Exhibition Centre, Pavilion 1, Hall No. 4
- Free ticket is available using dtNEWS promocode
Among the visitors are managers and specialists of dairy enterprises:
- Commercial & Sales directors
- Chief engineers & technologists
- Business owners
- Representatives of government companies & institutions
Such a diverse visitor audience will allow industry experts to establish long-term cooperation with new partners.
During the three days of the exhibition, all guests will be able to explore the equipment, ingredients and ready packaging showcased by exhibitors, get a personal consultation with equipment manufacturers and get special terms of procurement.
9 most important facts about DairyTech 2024
- The only exhibition in Russia dedicated to the equipment for milk processing and dairy production.
144 companies from 13 countries displayed their product stands in 2023. 4,334 unique visitors viewed the exhibitors' offers, and 2,389 of them visited the exhibition for the first time.
- Exhibition visitors are industry professionals.
Each year, managers and specialists of dairy enterprises visit DairyTech. In 2023, visitors from 23 countries and 75 regions of Russia attended the exposition.
Most visitors coming to DairyTech are from Moscow and the Moscow Region: 60% of specialists (2,399 people) are from these locations. Other Russian regions are represented by 33% (1,453). 308 visitors represented foreign countries.
- The exhibition is visited by top managers.
According to 2023 surveys, 66% of DairyTech visitors hold senior management positions: from department head/company leader to the company owner. 70% of exhibition visitors are involved in procurement decisions.
- Exhibition visitors are motivated to purchase the products after visiting the exhibition.
At DairyTech industry specialists are seeking cutting-edge solutions to modernize the country's dairy industry. 59% of visitors come to DairyTech to look for new suppliers and business partners.
Nearly one third of visitors (27%) have procurement budgets exceeding RUB 50 million.
- Most of the exhibitors find new customers and business partners.
54% of exhibitors managed to find new customers and business partners at DairyTech 2023. The same percentage of exhibitors consider the exhibition to be an essential tool for their business development.
- 14 exhibition sectors.
DairyTech showcases all technologies, equipment and services for dairy industry in 14 product groups – exhibition sectors:
- Equipment for milk reception
- Equipment and technologies for milk processing
- Ingredients and ferments for dairy products, drinks
- Equipment and technologies for ice cream production
- Cooling and freezing equipment
- Packaging equipment and technologies
- Marking equipment
- Ready packaging and labels
- Bottling equipment and technologies
- Programs (software) and production automation tools
- Auxiliary equipment and products, spare parts
- Quality audit equipment
- Cleaning and sanitary equipment
- Service and engineering for food manufacturing
- The exhibition is supported by industry media and associations.
DairyTech is supported by industry media and associations. The exhibition is supported by 30+ industry partners!
The exhibition is supported by well-known industry portals and journals: The DairyNews, Milknews, Dairy Industry, Milk Processing, Milk River, MilkLife, Molinform and many others.
- 3 exhibition days — 3 business program days.
DairyTech runs for 3 days. Throughout this time Business Program events are held. All business program events can be attended free of charge with your exhibition ticket.
Experts share their experience with the audience at conferences, masterclasses, seminars, etc.
More than 80 speakers will share their experience at DairyTech 2024 in 14 scheduled events.
- Unique industry Award.
Every year, DairyTech hosts an award ceremony to honor the best solutions for the development of Russia's dairy industry. DairyTech Award is aimed at discovering and promoting innovative developments. The expert panel of the Award consists of recognised market professionals. The event helps exhibitors to stand out among competitors and attract more attention from the target audience, while visitors can stay up-to-date and cutting-edge developments and network with companies.
Registration for DairyTech 2024 has already started, and you can get a free ticket with a special promo code.
We look forward to your visit!