REACH A YEARS WORTH OF CUSTOMERS IN THREE DAYS
EXHIBITION AS A TOOL
The international exhibition of equipment for milk and dairy production DairyTech is a marketing tool that allows you to reach the maximum target audience in a short time and comprehensively achieve the company's business goals.
Exhibition opportunities as a tool:
- Holding face-to-face meetings with decision makers. 70% of DairyTech visitors are decision makers in their companies.
- Demonstration of products and novelties. Thanks to the visual equipment presentation, purchasing decisions are made faster.
- Access to the target audience on a single platform. There is no need to look for meetings with customers in different places and at different times, they will come to you themselves.
- Acquiring information about customers behavior and market trends. At the exhibition, you can get significant information about the current commercial requests of potential customers, make a competitive analysis, get instant feedback from buyers regarding your equipment and find out what is the key argument when making a decision on purchasing equipment.
In 2024, DairyTech will be held from January 24 to 26 at the Crocus Expo, Pavilion 1, Hall 4.
ADDITIONAL MARKETING OPPORTUNITIES
DairyTech exhibition offers additional opportunities to get the maximum effect from participation in the event.
Advertising during the exhibition days is the best tool to attract attention to your stand. Onsite advertising is available both outside and inside the Pavilion 1, where the exhibition takes place.
Exhibition sponsorship opportunities are a powerful tool for promoting your company online and offline. Wide coverage helps to distinguish your brand from competitors.
WHO WOULD BENEFIT FROM PARTICIPATING?
Participation in DairyTech 2024 will be useful for:
- Manufacturers and suppliers of equipment for dairy market
- Manufacturers and suppliers of ingredients for dairy products & drinks
- Manufacturers and suppliers of packaging equipment & ready packaging
- Manufacturers and suppliers of bottling equipment
- Developers of the technologies that are used at dairy enterprises
- Service providers for dairy enterprises
Exhibitors showcase their products in 14 sections of the exhibition.
144 companies from 13 countries participated in DairyTech 2023.
More about DairyTech sectors >>>
QUALIFIED AND UNIQUE VISITOR AUDIENCE
Every year DairyTech is visited by more than 4,000 specialists from 75 regions of Russia and 23 countries of the world.
*DairyTech 2023 statistics
Business owners, CEOs and senior managers (26%), division managers and heads of department (13%), line managers and supervisors (27%) as well as managers and specialists (32%) visit DairyTech.
- 70% of visitors make purchasing decisions in their companies
- 71% of visitors came to the exhibition to find new products and services for their business
- 59% of visitors came to the exhibition to find new suppliers and business partners
- 35% of visiting specialists visit only DairyTech among related exhibitions
- 27% of visitors have a purchasing budget of more than 50 million rubles.
In 2023 DairyTech was visited by representatives of the following leading dairy products manufacturers: Danone Russia, Wimm-Bill-Dann, Milkom, Hochland Russland, Ehrmann, Piskarevsky Dairy Plant, Russian Milk, RostAgroKompleks, ABC of Cheese, Uva-Moloko, Leningradsky Cheese Factory, Barnaul Dairy Plant, Irbit Dairy Plant, TNV «Starodubsky Cheese», Belebeevsky Dairy Plant, Lyubinsky MKK, Vologda Dairy Plant, Nalchik Dairy Plant, MilkExpress and many others.
HIGH COMMERCIAL POTENTIAL OF PARTICIPATION
The main purpose of visiting the exhibition is to find new products and services – 71%, while 59% of visitors come to find new suppliers and business partners.
What is visitors’ product of interest?
According to the results of DairyTech 2023 exhibitors’ surveys:
- 58% of exhibitors found new customers at the exhibition
- 56% held meetings with current customers
- 52% of participants managed to get more than 50 contacts during the exhibition days
OPPORTUNITY TO ENTER NEW MARKETS
DairyTech visitors come from 23 countries and 75 regions of Russia.
Such territorial diversity opens up new opportunities for entering new geographic markets.
- Leningrad region
- Voronezh region
- Republic of Tatarstan
- Tula region
- Nizhny Novgorod Region
- Krasnodar region
- Bryansk region
- Sverdlovsk region
- Smolensk region
- Kaluga region
*DairyTech 2023 statistics